Berlin: Check Point Charlie & The Berlin Wall
We only got 24 hours in this amazing city, it definitely wasn’t a lot but we fit in so much…
Things to do in Berlin in 24 Hours:
- Bus Tour: it’s definitely worth the money as you can hop on and off at different locations around the city.
- Check Point Charlie: it’s so interesting and is great for taking those classic Berlin holiday pics
- Berlin Wall: historically this place is incredible and so interesting to check out the different painted sections of the walls (it’s also free woo)!
- The Jewish War Memorial: extremely interesting spot, representing people who died via grey blocks in the centre of the city.
- Currywurst: Trust me, it’s actually quite good – especially if you get it from a street vendor.
- Beer: When in Germany…drink lots of good German beer!
Berlin was just a quick stop on our interrailing adventure, but I’ll definitely go back for a wee weekend city break to explore a bit more…maybe at Christmas!
I love to travel and I love to write, which means writing about my travel plans or experiences goes hand in hand! Whether I’m escaping on a quick weekend break or taking a long-haul flight across the Atlantic you’ll be sure to hear about it.